A brand-new Starbucks South Africa retail experience is now open in Fourways Gardens, part of the fastest-developing commercial and residential hub north of Johannesburg.
This city within a city is already home to a variety of businesses, golf clubs, kids and adult entertainment centres, superb eateries, weekend markets, outdoor cultural events and equestrian estates and schools. Now, to top it all, residents and visitors to Fourways Gardens can savour the unique Starbucks experience in a brand-new home-from-home of exotic woods, warm whites and fresh greenery. The design of this neighbourhood store is cozy, comfortable, inviting and always surprising.
Offering the full range of high-quality, hand-crafted Starbucks beverages, delicious treats and super tasty healthy snacks all prepared in-store, the latest Starbucks to join the South African family is proudly managed by Daniel Motaung. Inspired and inspirational, Daniel shares his passion for hard work, his love of hand-crafted coffee and his belief in the power of compassion and empathy.
Opening Weekend Treats
Guests who visit the store over the opening weekend (22 – 24 July) will be treated to an extra-special series of prizes, including:
- Free reusable cups to the first 50 people per day with min spend of R300.00 and be automatically entered into a draw to win an exclusive coffee tasting for you and 3 friends. 3 tastings up for grabs!
- First 20 kids per day to order any Mango & Orange or Tropical Coconut Refresher in store receive their drink in reusable Forget-me-not cup.
Other exciting offers until the end of August
- Upload a pic of yourself with your Starbucks beverage in our new Fourways Gardens store, upload to social media using the hashtag @starbuckssa, and stand a chance to win a Starbucks hamper to the value of R1000.00.
- Bring your pooch along for a complimentary Puppaccino and receive 20% of any tall latte.
- And for the cyclists – order a toasted sandwich of your choice and receive a 20% discount on any hot beverage.
With all that Daniel and his team have on offer, there’s never been a better time to visit Fourways Gardens shopping centre. You’re welcome to pull in, settle down and simply enjoy the true Starbucks experience.
Oh, and while you’re there, why not ask David to build you his personal favourite, “for me, it’s got to be the sweet mellow taste of Ristretto Blonde Caramel Macchiato!”
Did you know?
Starbucks coffee is 99% ethically sourced and accredited by Conservation International under the C.A.F.E. Practices programme. Starbucks is committed to ethically sourcing coffee worldwide and including exceptional coffee from nine African countries – Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Kenya, Burundi, Zambia, Cameroon, and the Democratic Republic of Congo.
For more information, visit www.starbucks.co.za.