1can refrigerated biscuits
1 c.all-purpose flour
1/2 c.panko breadcrumbs
1 tbsp.garlic powder
1 tbsp.onion powder
Freshly ground black pepper
1 lb.boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1” pieces
1/4 c.butter, softened, plus 2 tbsp. melted
Pickles, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350º. Halve biscuits and form into slider rolls. Bake according to package directions.
- Increase oven temperature to 400º. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour, bread crumbs, and spices. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken and shake until fully coated.
- Place chicken on sheet pan and pour melted butter over it. Toss until fully coated.
- Bake, flipping halfway through, until chicken is golden and cooked through, 20 to 22 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together softened butter and honey.
- Spread honey butter on biscuits and top with chicken and a pickle.